“I love to make photographs for a simple reason – to help you come closer to the wonder and beauty of the world around us, one moment at a time. I love telling visual stories that reflect how I feel about what I see, and hopefully bring a positive, insprired outlook to everyday life.”
Hi, my name is Robert Rodriguez Jr. and I’m a landscape and nature photographer, teacher, author, father and husband. I’m passionate about nature, health, family, art, and life in general.
I’ve also discovered that I love to teach, share, and inspire others to become more confident in their creativity. So whether I’m making pictures. writing, speaking, or leading a workshop, it’s the most fullfilling work I can imagine. More than that, it’s a privilege, one I never take for granted.
So while you’re here:
- Read the Read the Lens Blog where I write about all things photography, creativity, and living a better life.
- Take a Photo Workshop where we focus on vision, creative growth, and beauty within.
- Download my free landscape photography ebook , and pay it forward.
- Hire me to present and speak at your next photography event on several photo related topics.
- And finally, see and purchase Limited Edition Prints.
Please feel free to drop me a note and let me know you were here. I’m always eager to say hello to old and new friends!