I have always enjoyed speaking and presenting to groups on a wide variety of photography related topics. I focus on creating an event that is engaging, educational, and inspirational. I’ve presented to small photo clubs, industry groups, professional retail outlets, and multi-national companies.
I draw on my life’s experiences as a music professional for over 15 years, and a professional photographer, writer, and educator for over 8 years. But most of all, I try to relate to people as individuals, who have the same challenges and dreams that I do, whether that’s to become a better photographer and story teller, or contribute something that makes a difference in the world we live in.
Presentation Topics Include:
- Beauty Within – The Journey of Landscape Photography
- From Capture to Final Image – An Exploration Before and After
- The Eight Principles of Photography
- Finding Your Creative Vision
- Lightroom Creative Workflow