I read lots of blogs, and recently came across a great post by Dragos Roua that challenged me to answer 34 questions about myself. In the process, I realized how fortunate I’ve been, how grateful I am about so many things. I hope I can inspire you to answer these questions yourself – you may be surprised with the answers. You can download a copy of the questions here. Thanks to Dragos for the challenge.
1. What Do You Do For A Living?
I’m a professional landscape photographer.
2. Who Do You Love?
My family and true friends.
3. Do You Have Enough Money?
I’d like more, but what I value I can’t buy with money.
4. Are You Healthy?
I am grateful to say yes.
5. Do You Think You Are A Good Person?
Yes, though I’ve had some failures along the way…
6. How Old Are You?
Old enough to know my best years are ahead of me…I’m still growing and learning at 43.
7. Who’s Your Best Friend?
8. What’s Your Childhood Dream?
To be an Air Force pilot.
9. How Often Do You Laugh?
Just about every day – my son Bryce makes sure of that.
10. What Makes You Smile?
-My son asleep
-Seeing someone get inspired about nature from one of my photographs.
-Time in Nature
-Memories of my brother and I as kids
-The first color of dawn
-A Pat Metheny solo
-A Mozart piano concerto
11. Who’s Your Most Dangerous Enemy?
Don’t really have one…
12. Where Do You Live?
In my own home, something I thought I’d never have. It may be just a structure, but it represents everything I’ve worked for in my life, including the family that resides in it.
13. Do You Think You’re Strong?
Strong in heart? Without a doubt.
14. What Was The Most Important Thing You’ve Done So Far?
Believed in my ability to accomplish my wildest dreams.
15. What Was The Most Stupid Thing You’ve Done So Far?
Lose a very close friendship.
16. Do You Love Yourself?
Love, yes. In-love, no.
17. What Do You Fear The Most?
Lack of freedom.
18. What Is Your Favorite Word?
Pizza. Seriously, Yes.
19. When Was The Last Time You Cried?
Two weeks ago when I woke from a dream with my mother.
20. What Is The Best Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
Waking up tomorrow.
21. What Is The Worst Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
Losing what I love.
22. Picture Yourself In 5 Years From Now
Enjoying life to the best of my abilities.
23. Do You Regret Anything?
No, I would regret regretting.
24. What’s The First Thing You Do In The Morning?
Think about the possibilities…
25. What Are You Thinking Just Before Going To Bed?
How I can make the next day better…
26. What Was The Highest Point You’ve Ever Been To?
Emotionally, watching my wife give birth. Physically, Mt Haleakala, Maui.
27. If There’s One Thing In Your Life You Want To Change Right Now,
What Is It?
Spend more time making photographs.
28. What Are You Proud Of?
Defining what is most important to me in life.
29. Sum Up Your Life In One Sentence
Someone who never took life for granted, and tried to inspire others to do the same.
30. Name The Thing That Annoys You The Most
31. What Is Your No 1 Question To God?
What happens after this life…
32. Do You Have Secrets?
Yes…perhaps one day I won’t
33. What Makes You Laugh?
Too many things to list here…
34. Are You Happy? (I’ll let the photo provide the answer)